Monday, July 03, 2006

30 degrees

West from Waterloo bridge
As I walked over Waterloo bridge yesterday, the National Theatre proudly announced in dot matrix that the temperature in London was officially out of the 20s. It felt hotter.

The sun beats down on sweating bus passengers and cyclists panting like dogs. Every other pedestrian is followed by a drip drip drip trail of 99 ice-cream (contains non-milk fat so the stickers keep telling me).

Why does vanilla ice-cream contain non-milk fat? What kind of non-milk fat does it contain? I thought I should do some research, what do you think the minimum sample size should be for a scientific investigation into frozen vanilla flavoured non-milk fat dessert products? Do I need to do the whole experiment twice - once with flakes, and then a control group without?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home