Sunday, August 20, 2006

Desert Island Discs

My eight desert island discs (with sound clips for the aurally-fixated)

The love song:
With or without you, U2 . . .

The childhood memory:
Our House, Crosby, Stills & Nash . . .

The song I wish I'd written:
I know there's a word for this, Aimee Mann . . .

The voice I wish I had:
Chuck E's in Love, Rickie Lee Jones . . .

The guitarist I wish I could play like:
May You Never, John Martyn . . .

The track that reminds me it's never too late to start:

Country Music Once Again, Tom Clelland . . .preview site

The song guaranteed to cheer me up:
I want you back, Jackson 5 . . .

The poet:
This Charming Man, The Smiths . . .

....

I'm still thinking about my book and my luxury!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Pool Installation Norwalk said...

Greeat blog I enjoyed reading

19 December, 2022 17:18  
Anonymous Pool Installation Norwalk said...

I enjoyeed reading your post

23 December, 2022 12:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home